Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Detox Day 2: Tune Out

I skipped Jon Stewart and Colbert Report last night and I was able to fall asleep much faster. I woke up this morning refreshed. I also skipped The View, Ellen and Martha today. It definitely makes me feel more efficient. I plan to continue sleeping early and skipping the late-night shows. Tomorrow I plan to skip the morning lazy music video marathon.

I am also tuning out the blogs. I plan to skip blog reading for this whole week. However I will still check my emails because it would be insane not to. I am still recovering from my last 'vacation' from email checking. I probably went through 500 emails in 2 weeks. I don't even have a job, its not right to have so many emails. I guess I am overloaded with information.

In terms of my diet, I have failed miserably to cut back. I will have to try harder but there's still so many goodies left over from holidays.

And yes, I am 3 or so weeks behind the challenge but I am taking it much more seriously this time around.

No comments: