Thursday, June 26, 2008

Greenpeace Eco Ranking


Interesting look at the environmental aspect of tech companies: Greenpeace's Guide to Greener Electronics. Strange that such a 'cool' and 'hip' company such as Apple is in the middle of the pack. However, I guess it is better than the second to last place Microsoft lands. I am glad my Acer laptop and Sony Ericsson cell are so much greener than most other companies. And since Nokia is my other fave, I am well on my way to green tech heaven! Although my other habits might negate all of that...

Soooo, who's getting an iphone?? I'm not sure I can afford it :) but thats usually the case with any Apple product. Isn't it so green to get a new phone just because the newer one is cool, not because the old one broke?? :P yeah that's right trendy urban tree-huggers...

1 comment:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that's the first thing I thought too, Koodo ads!!