Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Big Sexy Hair


I always use random shampoos, basically whatever is on sale at the drugstore or what other people in the house buy. I am not a hair product lover nor do I have any preferences. I did enjoy a certain Pantene Pro-V shampoo/conditioner phase in the last 2 years but it wasn't a serious relationship. Recently, I started using the brand Big Sexy Hair. Its Extra Big Volume Shampoo is incredible. My hair is shinier, healthier and way fuller/thicker looking. My hair is super long right now and I can't believe how not weighed down it looks. Honestly, when I saw what my mom brought home (she is a volume hair product fanatic, the word 'extra' in the name really gave her ideas) I thought it was the most ridiculous brand ever. Plus I hate the color of the bottle, it just seems tacky. I am a sucker for packaging and this one doesn't look too good. Luckily, it works great for me.

Note: My mom uses Matrix volumizing shampoo and did not like the Big Sexy Hair one which is why she gave it to me. She says the Matrix one is better. I have never tried her shampoo so I can't agree or disagree.

No comments: