Monday, June 8, 2009

Flats

Michelle Obama loves wearing flats and that makes sense. She has to stand and greet people in public frequently. She is also very tall. Check out on the H.Post some of her flat footwear choices. Michelle Obama's Flats: Comfort Never Looked So Cool

That said, I am very into flat sandals because summer is all about being outside, enjoying the weather and walking on the sidewalks. And I refuse to do that in 4" heels, not even 3" heels. So here are some flat/low-heeled sandals at every price range. I want all of them. But I can settle for the only one I have actually seen around in Vancouver. Good ole BCBG.

1. Prada Suede and Leather Flat $720. I think these are from last year but they still look good this season. Also, I'm not too into this year's flat sandals. Very boring.


2. BCBGMAXAZRIA TIONESS Sand $225. Yes, there is a little wedge heel but I think it would be manageable. It looks a lot lower in real life. I will probably be getting these.


3. Seychelles Leather $35. This is an amazing deal. God, I wish I could find these shoes. For that price, it's definitely worth it.

No comments: